Useful little things in life are dangerous because they often clutter up the space, and when they are needed they for some reason are not at hand.
But there are at least 15 ways to organize everything so that every thing has its place.
1. Unusual method of fixing cans with spices
An interesting way to store small jars.
2. Retractable shelves under the sink
Shelves with cleaning products.
3. Drawers with dishes
A good way to store utensils.
4. Storage sections of metal barrels
Unusual cabinets to save space in the kitchen.
5. Organized pantry
Great storage room for kitchen utensils.
6. Vertical drawers
Cabinet with vertical drawers.
7. "Nailed" to the wall cans
A good idea to save space on the kitchen table.
8. Shelf for storing cans with spices under a wall cabinet
Unusual hanging shelf.
9. Retractable knife shelf
Safe device for young parents.
10. Refrigerator for vegetables under the cutting table
Good place for the refrigerator.
11. Bags for vegetables and fruits
Bags for vegetables and fruits.
12. Tumba Island
Cupboard for storing kitchen utensils in the form of a small island in the middle of the kitchen.
13. Small spice rack
Original shelf for the kitchen.
14. Drawer for jars with spices
15. Corner drawers
Corner drawers kitchen cabinet.